Time Keeps on Slippin’
Can we have Bender Burgers again? Ooh, name it after me! Shut up and get to the point! Oh yeah, good luck with that.
A Head in the Polls
What are their names? I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester quietly as a mental illness. Well, then good news! It’s a suppository.
- Bender, this is Fry’s decision… and he made it wrong. So it’s time for us to interfere in his life.
- You guys go on without me! I’m going to go… look for more stuff to steal!
- Actually, that’s still true.
You’re going to do his laundry? I had more, but you go ahead. I wish! It’s a nickel. We’ll need to have a look inside you with this camera.
A Flight to Remember
How much did you make me? Man, I’m sore all over. I feel like I just went ten rounds with mighty Thor. What are you hacking off? Is it my torso?! ‘It is!’ My precious torso! Fatal. I haven’t felt much of anything since my guinea pig died.
- Man, I’m sore all over. I feel like I just went ten rounds with mighty Thor.
- I haven’t felt much of anything since my guinea pig died.
- Dear God, they’ll be killed on our doorstep! And there’s no trash pickup until January 3rd.
- What are their names?
The Deep South
Yes. You gave me a dollar and some candy. Are you crazy? I can’t swallow that. And remember, don’t do anything that affects anything, unless it turns out you were supposed to, in which case, for the love of God, don’t not do it!